This is another marvelous Jeff Campbell book. In it, he answers 157 questions that weren't covered in his previous books. The questions are divided into these categories: kitchens, bathrooms, other rooms, floors, carpets, windows, and products. Then there's an extensive glossary and a thorough index.
He explains how to:
· Rid a home of fleas without chemicals
· Get soot off walls and bricks
· Get hard-water spots off glass shower doors
· How to clean mini-blinds
He also tells:
· Why disinfectants aren't all that they're cracked up to be
· What to look for when buying a vacuum
· Which floor mops are great, and which aren't.
The book covers a huge scope. It's bound to be helpful in anyone's home. The toll-free number and website listed below are those of The Clean Team, Jeff Campbell's company.
Dell Publishing, New York, (800) 717-2536, www.jeffcampbell.com, 1997, 0-440-507-88-X, 212 pages, black-and-white drawings, paperback, $9.99